Subject: Netbooting
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Jones <dej@eecg.toronto.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/16/1995 13:15:17
I'm getting a Sun 3/160 soon, and I have NetBSD running on my Amiga.
I'd like to run NetBSD on the 3/160, but I know it requires some kernel
hacking to get the rest of the VME stuff done.

What I want to do is put SunOS on the hard drive, and boot NetBSD over
the network from my Amiga.  What software will I need to install on my
Amiga to do this?  Bootparamd?  Tftpd?  RARP?  Where do I get this stuff?

--
David Jones, M.A.Sc student, Electronics Group (VLSI), University of Toronto
           email: dej@eecg.toronto.edu, finger for PGP public key