Subject: props
To: None <port-sun3@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Benny Holmgren <bigfoot@astrakan.hgs.se>
List: port-sun3
Date: 08/04/1994 23:03:46
Hello.
Tried to install the sun3 port of NetBSD on a server and boot a Sun 3/50 from
it. I used serial port A as input device just like the docs said.
I ran into a prob when trying to boot though. After loading the kernel
via tftp it just hangs (right after line displaying the size of the kernel
image. I was wondering if you got any ideas on what might be wrong before
I go on trying to figure it out. Would be cool to have the old box to chew
something different than SunOS for a change..  Btw, the kernel i used was
the one called netbsd-le0 for net booting.

   Regards,

   Benny