Subject: sample config
To: None <hls@oce.nl>
From: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@jericho.mc.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/01/1994 17:20:39
Here is the config I am currently using:

#
# config file for Gordon's Sun3/60
#

include "std.sun3"

# Machines to be supported by this kernel
options		"SUN3_50"
options		"SUN3_60"

# Needs to be set per system.  i.e change these as you see fit
maxusers	4
options		TIMEZONE=300		# minutes west of GMT (for param.c)
options 	DST=2			# daylight savings rules (for param.c)

# Standard system options
options		SWAPPAGER, VNODEPAGER, DEVPAGER	# paging
options		KTRACE				# system call tracing support
#makeoptions	DEBUG="-g"			# symbols for kgdb + nm
# I use DDB by copying in the symbols with dbsym.
options		DDB
options		SYMTAB_SPACE=80000

# Filesystem options
options 	NFSSERVER			# nfs server support
options 	NFSCLIENT			# nfs client support
#options 	FFS				# ufs file system

# Networking options
options		INET				# IP prototol stack support

# Sun3-specific options
options		COMPAT_SUNOS
options		COMPAT_09

# Sun3-specific debugging options