Subject: Coordination of efforts..
To: None <culist-netbsd-port-sun3@cunews.carleton.ca>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@Sandelman.OCUnix.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/04/1994 02:04:33
  I notice the SCSITEST  config in the newest stuff from sun-lamp, and
a whole bunch of devices in the dev directory. Cool. Except that stuff
is commented out of files.sun3.newconf.
  I stole if_ie.c from the i386/isa directory to use as a reference.
There is also the Sprite IE drivers. I just have to go through my
boxes of junk and find my intel manuals.

  In order to avoid duplication of effort, I'm happy to volunteer to
keep a "WHODO" list.

  Other news (did I post this already?): my borrowed 3/75 never did
manage to power up. I have a borrowed 3/160+SCSI+XY now. Very heavy.
Thank god I left the Eagle disk where it was.

  I guess I have two priorities:
   a) ie driver
   b) vme bus stuff (I have Chris Torek's draft of the new config
                     system document)

--
   :!mcr!:            |  "Elegant and extremely rapid for calculation are the
   Michael Richardson | techniques of Young tableaux. They also have the merit