Re: NetBSD 10 isn't happy on Sun Fire V245 (fwd)

Hi,

 when building pkgsrc are you able to cvs pull a specific release/version?
 I'd like to build something "compatible".  is pkgsrc CVS tagged, branched
 or so? Tell me yours, please.

I reply to myself....

It should be:
 cvs update -dP -rpkgsrc-2024Q1

right?

Apologies! I missed your last email. Yes, I'm building pkgsrc-2024Q1.

Did you finish building? I see
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/10.0/All/

is decently populated.

For the architectures I run, since most are not all that fast, I incrementually upload packages every week. I usually make an announcement with package counts like so:

https://zia.io/notice/Aheud1BuMFUoUWOQEq

Enjoy!

John