Re: System freezes on Blade 100/150 - possible due to file buffers

On Mon, Sep 04, 2023 at 05:41:22PM +0200, Connor McLaughlan wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> for a while now i am experiencing system freezes on a Blade 100 and a
> Blade 150 with NetBSDs from 9.0-9.3, seemingly related to files
> transfered to harddisk.

For what value of freeze? Can you drop into ddb?

I think there have been a few fixes to the pagerdaemon kernel thread,
and if you can drop in ddb and do "show uvmexp", then "continue" and
after a few seconds repeat, this would clearly point out if this is
your problem.

Martin