Re: a plea for big endian testing of unison

On 3/7/22 12:45 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:

I am the upstream maintainer of unison, a user-space program that's
almost like a distributed filesystem.  It has a new wire protocol that
is independent of the ocaml version (the old protocol used builtin ocaml
serialization that should have been stable but wasn't).

I would really like to test the protocol cross endian; this is easy if
you have a netbsd system running sparc64.

I have an Ultra 60 that I can fire up to test this at some point.

best

  Jaap