Re: Javastation-1 [was Re: What's GENERIC32?]

Hi,

Mouse wrote:
(Hmm, my subscribe request for port-sparc64 seems to have gone into
limbo.  I'll have to look at that.)

Teal deer: a case of PEBKAC - this actually didn't belong on
port-sparc64 to begin with.

If I remember correctly, the original JavaStation was based on a MicroSPARC II CPU, so it would be the cousin of a SparcStation 4 & 5... which NetBSD supports well, at least, 8.1 and 9.1 which are my last upgrades, I will this fall attempt to upgrade them and see.

Riccardo