sun blade 150 with xvr-100 issues with xorg

I got an xvr-100 to use instead of the onboard rage xl, but i've been
having some trouble getting it to work with xorg. I've recompiled the
kernel with insecure option enabled, as i had to to get the mach64
driver working and as i understand needed for the xvr-100 as well. I
have disabled the rage xl from obp, and netbsd seems to be finding the
card and outputting to it in cli. Running X -configure seems to
generate a valid config, but when i try running startx it says there's
no screens found and errors out. I've not been able to find a solid
fix for this, but from what i have found everything seems to be
configured right. Looking through the xorg logs one portion of note is
near the beginning of xorg.1.log-
[ 873.038] (WW) xf86EnableIO -1
[ 873.038] (II) xf86EnableIO: 0xffffffffffffffff
[ 873.038] (WW) Can't map IO space! (9)

and a similar warning is generated near the end of the log-
[ 873.181] (WW) xf86EnableIO 8
[ 873.181] (II) xf86EnableIO: 0x40b94000

Also when looking through the dmesg output there's this that could be of note-
[ 1.000000] drm at radeonfb0 not configured

I'm at a loss at this point, and welcome any ideas for what i can do.
I've attached the full output of xorg.1.log as well as dmesg, and also
my xorg.conf file

xorg log
https://pastebin.com/v3NgiBj1

xorg.conf