Re: E250 environmental monitoring

Hi,

> Good news, although I've sold my E450 back in 2008 for about £50. It was
> a good piece of kit, built like a tank.

Thanks!  I (obviously) still have an E250, so it's easy to test on that.
I have a few newer machines too (V240, V245) so I'll look at those as well.
It should be relatively easy to support other hardware as well, with a bit
of detective work reading i2c devices.  Volunteers welcome :-)

Regards,

Julian