Re: U2 panic: "!cpu_intr_p()" failed

Hi Martin,

> >   panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "!cpu_intr_p()" failed: file "/usr/cvs/2019-04-01/src/sys/kern/subr_xcall.c", line 436 high priority xcall for function 0x13afdc0
>
> Same here, PR 54138, but only on the U2.

I'm wondering what causes it.  Am I right that we're processing a cross-call
interrupt whilst another interrupt is active on that CPU?  If so, I wonder
what the other interrupt is, and why the cross-call occurs at the same time.
I'll try and add some debugging around this and see what I can spot.

Regards,

Julian