re: Netbsd v 8.0 fails to boot on spare ultra 45

> >> Could you try a GENERIC.UP kernel and/or disable the audio driver?

FWIW, for systems with memory controllers on the CPU itself
like the ultrasparcIIIi systems (sb1500/2500, u25/u45) you
can't boot non MP kernels without removing ram from the
non boot CPU, since we don't do something needed for it tow
work, so the system hangs.

we could attempt to make sure memory ranges are attached
to this CPU but i didn't see how to find the topology easily
and this is really why GENERIC is GENERIC.MP from the old
days (also, in my testing, i couldn't notice the difference
running GENERIC.MP on my UP ultra10 anyway.)

.mrg.