Re: Memory/data errors

On Mar 18,  2:26pm, Sad Clouds wrote:
}
} Hello, I've been seeing various errors and kernel hangs with NetBSD-8
} on Sun Ultra 10. This is a rather old machine, so I'm assuming hardware
} is starting to fail, etc. I did run max diagnostics at openboot and it
} didn't find any issues.
}
} Normally, I would run NetBSD build.sh and sooner or later GCC would
} segfault, or kernel would hang. I was also seeing the following errors

     GCC is an excellent memory tester.  It apparently exercises
RAM very intensely, so this is often an indicator that you have
bad RAM.

}-- End of excerpt from Sad Clouds