Re: No keyboard after install

On Sun, 9/3/17, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

 Subject: Re: No keyboard after install
 To: "Björn Johannesson" <rherdware%yahoo.com@localhost>
 Cc: port-sparc64%netbsd.org@localhost
 Date: Sunday, September 3, 2017, 12:18 PM

 On Sat, Sep 02, 2017 at 09:47:13PM +0000, Björn
 Johannesson wrote:
 >> It works fine if I boot into single user mode though...

 >This sounds like something is wrong in your /etc/ttys file.
 >If the failure would be at the kernel level, it would not work in single
 >user mode.

 >Check console vs. ttyE0 entries. A typical system with graphical
 >console should have:

 >console "/usr/libexec/getty suncons"    wsvt25  off secure
 >constty "/usr/libexec/getty suncons"    wsvt25  off secure
 >ttyE0   "/usr/libexec/getty suncons"    wsvt25  on secure
 >ttyE1   "/usr/libexec/getty suncons"    wsvt25  on secure
 >ttyE2   "/usr/libexec/getty suncons"    wsvt25  on secure
 >ttyE3   "/usr/libexec/getty suncons"    wsvt25  on secure

That is what my ttys look like (exept ttyE0 is off and console on, but I tried switching them to no avail).
I thought you could turn off the ttyflags in rc.conf but apparently not. It is indeed the "ttyflags -a" that kills the keyboard.
I commented it out and it works again.
Running ttyflags -v -a after I login kills the keyboard again.

Prodded some more and commented out (#) the ttyC00/ttyC01 lines and ttyflags no longer killed my keyboard!
Should ttyflags even touch them when they're set to off? At least I have a working keyboard now...

After changing the encoding to swedish I noticed that the keymap was pretty broken. Alt-Gr doesn't work. *' are next
to the 1-key instead of next to the Enter-key. The ^¨~-key does nothing a.s.o. The USB keyboard works as expected.
Where do I investigate?

Also, I can switch VT's with the USB keyboard but not with the type 5. No matter the encoding. Am I missing something obvious?

PS.
If it's not too much of a bother could someone add urtwn(4), and perhaps more wifi dongles, to the GENERIC config? And pullup request.