Re: help w/U60 - no OBP

Hello,

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:44:29 -0700
Gordon Zaft <gordonzaft%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I was gifted an Ultra 60 and just had a chance to power it up.  I get:
>
> Hardware Power ON
> Master CPU online
> Master Version <blah>
> Slave Version <blah>
>
> and that's it.  Any ideas?

Huh? Is that on a serial console or a monitor? The machine will default
to serial if it doesn't find a keyboard, and it should spew POST
messages on the serial port if it somehow ended up in diagnostic mode.
If you do have keyboard & monitor hooked up try holding Stop-N while
powering up ( and keep holding until the screen lights up ) in order to
override any weird NVRAM settings.

have fun
Michael