Re: HEADS UP: switched to gcc 5.3

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 08:31:22PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> I just switched the default compiler for sparc64 over to gcc 5.3.
>
> Please make sure to clean your obj dir before doing the next build!

Of course this immediately leads to discovery of new issues - one is
reproducable when trying to build perl: miniperl crashes in a destructor
by jumping through a NULL pointer.

Please be aware that -current is pretty unstable right now; if we can't fix
the new fallout soon, I'll revert to gcc 4.8.5 and binutils 2.23 early
next week (the combination of gcc 4.8 and binutils 2.26 does not work well
when building pkgs either).

Martin