Interrupts now working on Tomatillo

Hi,

I've just committed a change [1] that fixes interrupt routing on machines
with Tomatillo PCI controllers [2].  If you have an SB2500, V210/V240,
V440, or similar, and had problems such as:

  keyboard/mouse unresponsive after boot until plugged into a different port
  ethernet used to netboot can't be used by the kernel

then those should be fixed with this commit.

The schizo driver is also used on SB1000/SB2000/280R, but there should be
no change for these (I've also tested on a 280R).

Regards,

[1] http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2015/11/23/msg070580.html
[2] For example:
  schizo0 at mainbus0: addr 4000ff00000: Tomatillo, version 0, ign 7c0,
  bus B 0 to 0

--
   My other computer runs NetBSD too   -         http://www.netbsd.org/