Kernel enters in deadlock when OpenVPN server is not reachable

	Hello,

I have installed a Sparc64 (Blade 2000) server that runs as OpenVPN client (UDP/1194). When OpenVPN server is not reachable (or when I restart OpenVPN on server side), I have noticed that NetBSD kernel (HEAD, 7.99.21) enters in deadlock (or sometimes reboots).

On console, I only obtain : "detach tap0". System is not totally frozen as a workstation on LAN side can ping external servers.

	At this time, I don't obtain usable information...

	Regards,

	JKB