Re: [7.99.20] Build error

christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas) a écrit :
In article <55A8BE5F.4070707%systella.fr@localhost>,
BERTRAND Joël  <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost> wrote:
Christos Zoulas a écrit :
In article <55A78798.5050002%systella.fr@localhost>,
BERTRAND Joël  <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost> wrote:
	Hello,

	I'm trying to build 7.99.20 on one of my blade2000 and compilation
aborts with following error:

dependall ===> tools/mdsetimage
dependall ===> tools/asn1_compile
lex.c:13:30: error: operator '>' has no left operand
   #define YY_FLEX_MAJOR_VERSION
                                ^

Since this off by 3 lines I think somehow the lex.c is missing:

#if HAVE_NBTOOL_CONFIG_H
#include "nbtool_config.h"
#endif

nevertheless clean your lex.c file and try again.

christos

	I have tried to delete all sources and all generated files (src, xsrc,
obj and tools directories) without success. I obtain the same error.

Can you put the lex.c file somewhere?

christos

	My lex.c file begins with :

#if HAVE_NBTOOL_CONFIG_H
#include "nbtool_config.h"
#endif
#line 2 "lex.c"

#line 4 "lex.c"

#define  YY_INT_ALIGNED short int

/* A lexical scanner generated by flex */

#define FLEX_SCANNER
#define YY_FLEX_MAJOR_VERSION
#define YY_FLEX_MINOR_VERSION
#define YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION
#if YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION > 0
#define FLEX_BETA
#endif

You can see that last three defines don't define any value. Thus #if YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION > 0 aborts as YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION is replaced by nothing before its evaluation... If I add 2.5.39 on YY_FLEX_MAJOR_VERSION YY_FLEX_MINOR_VERSION and YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION, lex.c can be compiled without error.

	Regards,

	JKB