Re: [7.99.12] tda0 issue was: Ultrasparc III+ kernel panic

Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 01:17:59PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
This is a problem with the recent sysmon_envsys changes.
I'll change the error message to at least include the return value/error
code.

Done - can you please update and file a PR showing the printed error codes?

	Hello,

I have rebuilt a 7.99.13 kernel and I cannot fill a PR as tda0 works fine...

legendre# envstat
              Current  CritMax  WarnMax  WarnMin  CritMin  Unit
[admtemp0]
  internal:    17.000                                      degC
  external:    60.000                                      degC
[admtemp1]
  internal:    16.000                                      degC
  external:    59.000                                      degC
[tda0]
   fan.cpu:        32        0        0        0        0  none
   fan.sys:        12        0        0        0        0  none

	Regards,

	JKB