Re: Ultrasparc III+ kernel panic

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 06:24:05PM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> (gdb) x/16i 0x5ab4bce8
>    0x5ab4bce8:  Cannot access memory at address 0x5ab4bce8

I wonder if this is the same issue that I have seen (but very rarely)
when the kernel jumps through a function pointer of a bogus vnode
of some kind - in my case I usually end up at NULL.

I tried to instrument the relevant code, but then could not reproduce the
issue for months. When I removed the instrumentation it happened again
after some weeks.

You seem to be much more lucky in reproducing it, so let's see what
mach stack shows.

Martin