Blade 100, nvram and cell battery

        Hello,

I have found a Blade 100 I will use as TX. Yesterday, I have cleaned this workstation and I have found a very strange nvram/cell battery combinaison.

All my oldworl Sun use nvram with internal battery. Newworld ones use nvram with separate cell battery (Blade 2000, T1000...). But on Blade 100 motherboard, I have both oldworld style nvram _and_ cell button. Why _two_ batteries ? On my old AlphaServer 800, I have two differents NVRAM/TOD, but not a NVRAM/TOD and a separate battery.

        Any explanation ?

        Best regards,

        JKB