Re: Sun Fire V240 ALOM password

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:44:09 +0200
Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> Ok, but I still need a (SCSI?) DVD drive for it.
I used NetBSD/i386 to play diskless boot server for a V240 to boot
Solaris on it. All I had was the Solaris DVD image. I mounted it by
vnd(4) and served it to the V240 by NFS. I "emulated" a jumpstart, more
or less. Unfortunately I can't remember where to find the right first
stage bootloder. It is somewhere on the DVD. (inetboot.sun4u?)
--

\end{Jochen}

\ref{http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/}