Re: Sun Fire v120, satalink etc.

Hello,

on Tuesday 17 September 2013 10:36:40 you wrote:

>   Nice!
>
>   (and nice to see some traffic on this list!)

> > cpu0 at mainbus0: SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIe @ 648 MHz, UPA id 0
> > cpu0: system tick frequency 11 MHz
> > cpu0: 16K instruction (32 b/l), 16K data (32 b/l), 512K external (64 b/l)

One of these days I'll get CPU speed control working ( too much real life
interference ).

The sad thing is:
~> envstat
               Current  CritMax  WarnMax  WarnMin  CritMin  Unit
[admtemp0]
   internal:    32.000                                      degC
   external:    41.000                                      degC
[lom0]
  Fault LED:     FALSE
     Alarm1:     FALSE
     Alarm2:     FALSE
     Alarm3:      TRUE
       fan1:     11160                                       RPM
       fan2:     11040                                       RPM
        cpu:       900                                       RPM
        psu:      1200                                       RPM
       PSU1:      TRUE
  Enclosure:    32.000                                      degC

My AMD64 laptop runs a lot hotter than that. It's not quite as loud though ;)

have fun
Michael