Re: SUN-PCi expansion card usable under NetBSD?

On 08/02/2013 12:41 AM, Frank Wißmann wrote:
I would like to use an expansion card on my newly obtained Sun Blade 100
but I am not sure if this works with any OS but Solaris. The card
provides a "PC" inside the Sparc computer. Let me share with your
knowledge, please.

Hi Frank. I'm pretty sure there's no support for these boards in NetBSD, because Sun never (as far as I'm aware) released programming documentation for them.

  It's a shame, because they're interesting boards.

                -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA