RE Archetech Last Minute A4 Page Offer

Archetech  Turning Dreams Into Reality

To Marketing Manager

We are just closing our February edition, and have a Full Colour A4 Page vacant in a prime position within the editorial content.

If you are able to supply artwork by Thursday 31st January, I would be able to offer this Full Colour A4 Page for just £375, which just basically covers our costs for printing and mailing (Normal Rate £1,200)

If you do not have artwork already designed our reprographics design your page totally free of charge and send you a proof for your approval. All we would require is two or three colour images along with company logo and up to four hundred words of text approx. I would also include your page within our online edition free of charge which would carry a hyper-link to your website. Please view our latest 84 page edition, as I am sure you will agree look fantastic.  www.archetech.org.uk

This edition will also feature our Ecobuild Preview and will distributed to our exclusive 43,000 named circulation of the most up to date specifiers & designers within the UK. Including: Senior partners of major architectural practices in the UK. 23,294 Architects, RIBA Members, 7,456 Architectural Technologists/ Technicians, CIAT Members, 13,785 Interior Designers/Contract Furnishers. (BIDA Members), (IDA Members), (British Institute of Interior Design Members)

Archetech has created a strong relationship with our readership and advertisers alike, and serves as an insightful information source, featuring lead stories on current projects by the world's leading architects & designers and comprehensive product galleries from the world’s leading manufactures. With a cutting-edge design, informative written style and produced as a beautiful designed perfect bound magazine with 250grm cover and 100grm white paper throughout. Our advertisers can take confidence in our experience and ability in matching your product to the needs of the marketplace, Improving brand awareness to an expanding customer portfolio.

As I am only able to offer this opportunity to the first company to respond to this offer. Please email me you confirmation as soon as possible if you would like to take up this offer. Thank You

Kind Regards
Martin Richardson CIBArc

If you do not wish to recieve any future offer from Archetech publication, please click here