Re: Early crash on SB2000 (panic: init: no memory)

Hi,

Summary of progress; I failed to work out why the firmware memory corruption
was happening.  I guessed that it was happening when we mapped the msgbuf
(based on the address), but I'm not 100% sure.  I upgraded src for something
else, and the problem has gone away (I've tried to reproduce it but failed).

Thanks,

   NetBSD: simple; works; documented    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/