Using %stick where available

Hello,

the attached patch adds support for the system timer interrupt present in UltraSPARC-III and some later II ( like IIe and IIi with on chip ecache ). It hasn't seen much testing beyond 'works on my Blade 2500'. The purpose is to have a timer interrupt / time counter that's independent of the CPU's clock rate, so we can change it without worrying about time keeping.

cpu0 at mainbus0: SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIIi @ 1280 MHz, UPA id 0
cpu0: system tick frequency 12 MHz
cpu0: 32K instruction (32 b/l), 64K data (32 b/l), 1024K external (64 b/l)
timecounter: Timecounter "stick-counter" frequency 12000000 Hz quality 100
No counter-timer -- using %stick at 12MHz as system clock.

have fun
Michael