re: bge fail on netboot of NetBSD-6 on v215 and v240

> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 05:01:41PM -0700, Erik E. Fair wrote:
> > Yep, we've screwed up interrupt routing.
>
> I don't believe that untill I see a PR with output from ofctl -p and
> full dmesg. Off hand I'd blame the bge driver.

i'm tempted to believe martin here.  when i've been looking at
the netbooted bge problem on my ultra45 i've been probing the
interrupt status/control regs and i see that interrupts are
supposed to be waiting to be delivered to the right place.

since summer is gone it's time to work on that again :-)

.mrg.