Re: bge fail on netboot of NetBSD-6 on v215 and v240

Yep, we've screwed up interrupt routing.

An attempt to install on the aforementioned Sun Fire v215 from a
miniroot booted from local disk (put there by Solaris, and then
booted after power-cycling the system) failed to rouse bge0 for
the NFS portion of the install: bge0: watchdog timeout -- resetting.

There were also aceride0: lost interrupts reported by the miniroot
kernel during autoconfiguration.

OF was not asked to configure or probe the network interfaces.
I don't think this is a symptom of netbooting.

Who's our expert in sparc64 interrupt handling?

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>