Re: bge fail on netboot of NetBSD-6 on v215 and v240

Hi,

> No, but some bge do not work if they were touched by OF before, while some
> others work (see PR #46197). Noone seems to have an idea why.

I see this on a V440 with cas(4) too.  I've got as far as dumping out all
the chip registers, and added some debugging.  It seems like the chip either
doesn't see packets once we take over, or something is blocking interrupts.
I'm able to netboot the kernel on a V245 with bge(4), but that needs working
interrupts to get further along (V215, U25, U45 will be the same, maybe V445
too).

Thanks,

   NetBSD: simple; works; documented    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/