Are u interested in meeting new, interesting and nice girl?:)

Hi, my name is Mirian. I stumbled across a picture of you accidently, and I
really liked your looks. You look like a real man who is wise and strong, I
felt a strong attraction to you the moment I saw your picture :) I dunno... :)
Maybe we could become something more together? :)
Do you wanna see how I look? I hope you'll like me and we can get to know each
other and stay in touch... Please reply, and we'll talk!.
Really hope to hear from you soon,
Mirian.