NetBSD on UltraSPARC T1

Hello guys!

I've lately been spending some quality time trying to improve the sparc64 port to get it running in a simulated UltraSPARC T1 environment (using the legion simulator from opensparc.net) and hopefully on a real box someday...

As things are progressing I spend more and more time waiting for the simulator (which is running on an old Sun Ultra 10).

Is anyone aware of any available Sun T1000 or T2000 systems available for testing on?

Regards
Palle Lyckegaard