Re: Netbooting a sparc64 (netbsd-6)

Greg Earle <earle%isolar.DynDNS.ORG@localhost> writes:

> On Feb 29, 2012, at 9:04 PM, Chris Ross wrote:

>>> Hey Michael Parker, please wake up, the '90s are over.  We don't
>>> use ADM-3As anymore.
>>
>>  It was a polite request that I'll try to adhere to.  :-)
>
> Why?
>
> You should do whatever the f you want, not what one solitary clown who
> refuses to use a modern e-mail reader wants.

Ad hominem comments are inappropriate on this list.  The norms of mail
are pretty clear, and it's an unfortunate situation that Microsoft and
Apple mail clients are broken.  IIRC Apple's Mail.App used to correctly
implement format=flowed (so that the lines were a reasonable length, but
the receiving MUA had permission to rewrap them), but it no longer seems
to do that.

In addition, your characterization of the view that mail should adhere
to standards is completely off base; it seems to be the majority opinion
here.