Re: Trap 0x34 panic on 5.1 on Blade 100

Hi,

> However, the symptoms suggest that when operating in half-duplex mode
> it may be passing collision fragments up to the higher layers as
> garbled packets instead of dropping them.

After a conversation with Christoph Badura, he pointed out that we only
do some half duplex settings for one of the possible phy connections on
the gem cards, and not for both.  It turns out that the Sun ERI (10/100Mb/s
gem interface) uses the other phy connection.  So, this change:

  http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2011/05/22/msg022270.html

fixes things for me.  It applies to NetBSD 5.*, too, but I have put a
5.1_STABLE kernel at:

  http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jdc/netbsd.gz

in case that's easier to test.

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/