U2 + hme...

Hi ...

I've noticed the messages about hme0 and sparc64, but I think
i have a slightly different problem:
When booting up, my hme0 of my ultra2 is gone. dhclient says
something along the lines of hme0 - doesn't exist but then
lateron when I get to log in into the box, hme0 is there and
a manual /etc/rc.d/dhclient (re)start works just fine. I've
tried giving it some time via rc.local, but that won't help.
I need the box to just boot (tm) and DTRT (tm) w/o console
interference.... Does this sound familiar to anybody?
Note that I do have netbsd 5.1 kernel AND userland in sync
installed on the box. The kernel (and userland) is right
off the netbsd ftp server, so I doubt (but haven't checked
yet) that COMPAT_50 is absent.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance,

-Martin