Re: NetBSD/sparc64 and GbE performance

I would be happy to report pkgsrc/benchmarks/ttcp or pkgsrc/benchmarks/netio
from my v210 (which uses bge), but unfortunately I have trouble finding a
decent peer for the tests

 - bge0 on my amd64 laptop locks up the machine when under serious load
 - the wm card in my i386 server is not properly supported by the NetBSD
   driver (at least in netbsd-5)

I have a fibre gem at work (in a U2), but I doubt I'll get
representative numbers out of that slow machine over a dubious
fibre/ether switch to a sk/skc on i386. I tested a long time ago and
the numbers were substantial better than the builtin hme0, so I called
it good and forgot about details.

Martin