Re: Netra X1 - Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Hello Volkmar and Thanks for your Measage.
I try only to Install Netbsd 5.1 on Netra X1 with a New Disk and any time
appair this error message. Sorry for me unclear first Email.

>>Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Thanks and Best regards
Maurizio

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 08:33:23 +0100
> Von: "Volkmar Seifert" <vs%nifelheim.info@localhost>
> An: "Maurizio Caloro" <mauric%gmx.ch@localhost>
> CC: port-sparc64%netbsd.org@localhost
> Betreff: Re: Netra X1 - Fast Data Access MMU Miss

> Hello Maurizio,
>
> one possible cause for this error is a wrong superblock-type on the disk
> you like to boot from.
> If you have installed NetBSD on your harddisk, and have used FFSv2
> (probably with -o log) for /, than you will get an error like that.
>
> A solution is to mount / as FFSv1, preferably with no options at all. That
> should give you a bootable disk.
>
> - Volkmar
>

> On Tue, February 8, 2011 07:57, Maurizio Caloro wrote:
> > Hello
> > Please if i want to Boot Disk / CDRom on Netra X1 i become everytime
> this
> > Error Message
> >
> >>Fast Data Access MMU Miss
> > #
> >
> > any time i resolve this with the command
> > # reset-all
> >
> > Any from you know this possible (i think) Hardware Error?.
> > for any Help i'am happy
> > best regards
> > MC
> > --
> > NEU: FreePhone - kostenlos mobil telefonieren und surfen!
> > Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone
> >

> --
> http://blog.nifelheim.info/tech

Maurizio Caloro