Re: sparc access needed for fenv.h testing

2011/2/5 Stathis Kamperis <ekamperi%gmail.com@localhost>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> recently[1] we got support for the fenv.h interface. I'd like to run
> my test suite against it and make sure that things work fine (at least
> on some rudimentary level).
>
> For this I need temporary access to a sparc machine, with at least
> gmake, autoconf and automake installed. Nice[2] to have, but not
> absolutely necessary is libxslt. If you mind giving away an ssh
> account, you could run the tests by yourself[3] and share the results
> with us.
>
> Thanks!
> Stathis
> _____________________________________
> [1] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2011/01/31/msg017905.html
> [2] for generating beautiful html reports, such as:
> http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~beket/logs/NetBSD/5.99.44/i386/results-02-02-11.html
> [3] http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~beket/gsoc.html#_manually_run_the_tests

Test results:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~beket/logs/NetBSD/5.99.45/sparc64/results.html

18 out of 19 fenv.h related test cases build+run fine.

The 19th fails with:

after-hours% gmake t_ieeefp
gcc -std=c99 -c -o obj-fenv/t_ieeefp.o t_ieeefp.c -Wall -W
-Wformat-nonliteral -Wcast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wbad-function-cast
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
-Winline -Wundef -Wnested-externs -Wcast-qual -Wshadow -Wwrite-strings
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wswitch -Wbad-function-cast -g -I../include
-I/usr/opt/include -L/usr/opt/lib
In file included from /usr/include/machine/ieeefp.h:3,
                 from /usr/include/ieeefp.h:12,
                 from t_ieeefp.c:8:
/usr/include/sparc/ieeefp.h:15: error: conflicting types for 'fenv_t'
/usr/include/machine/fenv.h:36: error: previous declaration of 'fenv_t' was here
/usr/include/sparc/ieeefp.h:16: error: conflicting types for 'fexcept_t'
/usr/include/machine/fenv.h:37: error: previous declaration of
'fexcept_t' was here
t_ieeefp.c:11: warning: ignoring #pragma STDC FENV_ACCESS
gmake: *** [obj-fenv/t_ieeefp.o] Error 1
after-hours% make t_ieeefp

fenv_t and fexcept_t are already defined here:
http://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/arch/sparc/include/ieeefp.h

If anyone feels like taking care of it, be my guest. Otherwise, I'll
do it when I find some free time.

Stathis