Re: sparc access needed for fenv.h testing

2011/2/5 Sujit K M <sjt.kar%gmail.com@localhost>:
> There have been testing effort like the one's given below on fenv.h
> which I think is an glibc/floating math component.

fenv.h is a C99 (and therefore POSIX) feature. It's not specific to
glibc. glibc implements it, just like FreeBSD, DragonFly and NetBSD
(for x86/amd64 up until now) do.

[...]
> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-glibc%lists.debian.org@localhost/msg21575.html
Our code isn't affected by this:
http://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/arch/sparc64/include/fenv.h#55

> I will be much better to look for help in the gnu side than on
> netbsd.What you are doing currently seems to be broken as per the
> document given below.
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Software_floating_point
>
> Is this an commercial effort or otherwise?
Volunteer effort.

Best regards,
Stathis