Re: USIII/280R

On this note, is there any webpage or any documentation that has
information about which ports really are production ready? I've not
found anything, and I've looked.

I also think it is a bit misleading to claim support for a ton of
different platforms yet some are barely bootable. I've had bad
experiences on both sparc64 and pa-risc for example, and I would
consider neither to be on par with amd64 or i386 in terms or reliability
(even though I've been pleasantly surprised with NetBSD 5 on a netra).

Have something like the FreeBSD "Tier-system" [1] ever been considered
for inclusion in the documentation, for example? I suppose it could be
just ripped straight off, and each port maintainer could have his
say on which port is ready for what.

Regards,

Johnny Zackrisson, Gothenburg, Sweden.

--