Re: sun2/sun3/sun4c/sun4u emulator

> > > #command sc0 power
> >
> > How about uncommenting this line in config file?
> > It looks there is some timing issue.
>
> YES, now the ls command works.
> But the platform doesn't start; at last nothing shows up on /dev/ptyr0
> (and I waited a long time).

Hmm, it looks working here with my (so old) kermit binary using
your config with the above uncommented command sc0 power line:
(tmesh has GTK support though)

---
% kermit
C-Kermit 6.0.192, 6 Sep 96, for NetBSD
 Copyright (C) 1985, 1996,
  Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York.
Default file-transfer mode is TEXT
Type ? or HELP for help.
[/home/tsutsui] C-Kermit>set line /dev/ptyr0
[/home/tsutsui] C-Kermit>set carrier-watch auto
[/home/tsutsui] C-Kermit>c
Connecting to /dev/ptyr0, speed 9600.
The escape character is Ctrl-\ (ASCII 28, FS)
Type the escape character followed by C to get back,
or followed by ? to see other options.
Incorrect configuration checksum;
Setting NVRAM parameters to default values.
Setting diag-switch? NVRAM parameter to true
Probing Memory Bank #0  16 +  16 :  32 Megabytes
Probing Memory Bank #1   0 +   0 :   0 Megabytes
Probing Memory Bank #2   0 +   0 :   0 Megabytes
Probing Memory Bank #3   0 +   0 :   0 Megabytes
Probing /sbus@1f,0 at 0,0  Nothing there
Probing /sbus@1f,0 at 1,0  Nothing there
Probing /sbus@1f,0 at 2,0  Nothing there
screen not found.
Can't open input device.
Keyboard not present.  Using ttya for input and output.
Incorrect configuration checksum;
Setting NVRAM parameters to default values.
Setting diag-switch? NVRAM parameter to true
Probing Memory Bank #0  16 +  16 :  32 Megabytes
Probing Memory Bank #1   0 +   0 :   0 Megabytes
Probing Memory Bank #2   0 +   0 :   0 Megabytes
Probing Memory Bank #3   0 +   0 :   0 Megabytes
Probing /sbus@1f,0 at 0,0  Nothing there
Probing /sbus@1f,0 at 1,0  Nothing there
Probing /sbus@1f,0 at 2,0  Nothing there

Sun Ultra 1 SBus (UltraSPARC 168MHz), No Keyboard
OpenBoot 3.25, 32 MB memory installed, Serial #0.
Ethernet address 0:0:0:0:0:0, Host ID: 00000000.

The IDPROM contents are invalid

Boot device: net  File and args:

---

BTW, we can't send break via pty, so
it would be better to configure GTK console
to hit L1-A to abort the default netboot.

---
Izumi Tsutsui