Re: Netbooting a sparc64

Hello all -
I've managed to get my sparc64 machine to fetch ofwboot.net
from a TFTP server and start executing it. But I think I am having
some trouble configuring uDHCPd (which I currently have running on
my router unit serving DHCP) to give ofwboot.net what it needs to
connect to the nfsd daemon which is running on a machine in the
LAN for which the router unit is serving uDHCPd. I think I learned
from this post that ofwboot.net sends a DHCP request out. Exactly
what options does ofwboot.net need back from the DHCP server to get
netbsd-INSTALL and start the installer in this configuration?