Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

>>> Chris Ross <cross+netbsd%distal.com@localhost> wrote

>    Any suggestions as to how to get a newer firmware?  I've found
> 111952-03, but I haven't managed to find something I can boot, so I'm
> not sure how to install it.  It's theoretically 4.0.18.  But, any
> pointers to how to install it would be welcome.  I just found a shell
> script wrapping a shell script.  Years ago, I had been finding images
> that could be booted, and that's how I was doing sparc OBP updates...

I have looked at the contents of patchset 111952-03, but it seems
it requires Solaris (or OpenSolaris?) since it uses Solaris's
flashprom driver.

Similar discussions are here:

  http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=openbsd-sparc&a=2010-03&t=12561716

-- Takeshi Nakayama