Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

On May 8, 2010, at 20:00, Eduardo Horvath wrote:
Psycho chips have registers that can generate interrupts for things such as power failure if they are wired up to the proper sensors. It may be that the X1 has those things floating and generates spurious interrupts.
Can you do a .properties on the top level PCI device node?

Happy to, but while I understand what you're asking me to do, I've lost enough recollection of how to navigate the forth OBP to get to where I need to get. Could you advise, please?

 And maybe put
a printf in psycho_powerfail() to check if it triggers.

This I can do. I'll reenable the psycho_powerfail() inrt_enable, and put in printf()s for that. Thanks for the suggestion.

         - Chris