Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

On May 8, 2010, at 15:29, Chris Ross wrote:
Okay. So, in looking at the diffs from netbsd-4 to netbsd-5 sparc64/dev/psycho.c, I see that the API to intr_establish changed. But, I was surprised to find that intr_establish() (within psycho_set_intr()) returns successfully on this last call that never returns.

The *last* line of psycho_set_intr() does not complete. What could/ would make this hang?

       *(ih->ih_map) |= INTMAP_V|(CPU_UPAID << INTMAP_TID_SHIFT);

Updated the printf in psycho_set_intr() a bit, and I can't see why the last one would fail, and the earlier ones work. Just in case this info helps anyone else, though it looks pretty normal and non- problematic...

  Thanks.

                           - Chris

** osc == 0x0
** installing intr for psycho_ue
@@ malloc'ing 72 bytes
@@ got 0x2789480
@@ calling intr_establish()
@@ back from intr_establish(), ih_map is 0xe0023070, and contains 0x00000000000007ee. Going to OR in 0x0000000080000000
@@ returning from psycho_set_intr
** done; installing intr for psycho_cw
@@ malloc'ing 72 bytes
@@ got 0x2789400
@@ calling intr_establish()
@@ back from intr_establish(), ih_map is 0xe0023078, and contains 0x00000000000007ef. Going to OR in 0x0000000080000000
@@ returning from psycho_set_intr
** done; installing intr for psycho_bus_a
@@ malloc'ing 72 bytes
@@ got 0x2789380
@@ calling intr_establish()
@@ back from intr_establish(), ih_map is 0xe0023080, and contains 0x00000000000007f0. Going to OR in 0x0000000080000000
@@ returning from psycho_set_intr
** done; installing intr for psycho_powerfail
@@ malloc'ing 72 bytes
@@ got 0x2789300
@@ calling intr_establish()
@@ back from intr_establish(), ih_map is 0xe0023028, and contains 0x00000000000007e5. Going to OR in 0x0000000080000000