Netbooting a sparc64

 [- apologies for this near-duplicate of an earlier current-users post -]

 I have previously booted sparc64 machines from the same i386 I'm trying to use
now, although it has been quite a while.  I think I must be doing something
wrong, however.  I backed the i386 back down to netbsd-5 (5.1_RC1) and am
having the same problems, so I now don't worry that it's a -current bug.

  I'm trying to netboot a Sun Netra X1.  rarpd is giving my host an address,
and tftp is retrieving the ofwboot.net file from the i386 host.  The next step,
however, is a sunrpc (udp/111) request so that it can NFS mount root, and the
i386 host seems never to respond.  I can see the incoming packets on the wire,
but no responses going out.  rpcinfo on the i386 host shows many things,
including nfs and mountd.

  Anyone have any idea what step I missed?

  Thanks...

                  - Chris