Re: USIII support now largely working - please test!

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 03:01:12 +1100
matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

> please try out as many USIII systems that you can with -current, and
> report back here details.  i'm curious to find out what happens where
> now, and what else is needed.

Blade 1500 (Silver) works somewhat. I've netbooted it, might be
NFS-root related.

First issue: local console via framebuffer doesn't work. I can see
everything, got a nice login prompt, but the keyboard does nothing. The
keyboard works fine when in the bootprom before bsd takes over.

Second issue: logged in via ssh. Tried build.sh tools, and it got maybe
3-4 calls to cc in before hanging. Was a soft hang, I was able to stop
the process and go back to the shell, but any other commands like 'ps'
and 'ls' timed out again with no visible activity on the fileserver.

That's all the time I have for now, will look in more detail later.
dmesg is attached.

--
Aaron B. <aaron%zadzmo.org@localhost>