Re: USIII port mostly working! testers welcome now...

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:54:50 +0100
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> It has two i2c buses, alipm is the wrong one.
This is what I suspected.

> I'm working on an update of the pcfiic stuff
OK. So I don't need to invest time in this when you are working on it
already.

> (which is especially needed on SB1000/SB2000, you
> can't stand the noise w/o fan controll).
Well. Have you hered the noise from a V240? ;-)
(The V240 fans spin at low speed even when the machine is switched off.)
--

tschüß,
       Jochen