Re: Sun-Fire-V210 with UltraSPARC-IIIi: bge supposed to work?

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 04:32:06PM +0100, Bert Kiers wrote:
> I realize UltraSPARC-IIIi support is very new, but is this supposed to
> work? Can I help debug?

This is a bge problem (and yes, I'm seeing it too).

> Also, speed of cpus is reported as 1002 MHz - isn't that supposed to be
> 1340 MHz?

The speed is reported "verbatim" from what the firmware tells us - so I tend
to believe it. You can check from the ok> prompt by going ("cd" or "dev")
to the cpu node and doing a ".properties" there.

1002 MHz chips exist, so it probably is right.

Martin